RAT specialises in delivering difficult access maintenance work scopes. Often the cost of using traditional access solutions‚ such as scaffolding is out of all proportion to the work being done and there are often reasons why boom lifts and MEWPS cannot be used on site.
Over the years RAT has built up a strong team of technicians able to competently perform a wide variety of maintenance tasks. We recruit specialist trades people and train them in IRATA rope access techniques.
Using rope access our teams carry out the work with the minimum of disruption to others on site.
The maintenance work we do includes:
- Painting and application of coating systems
- Cleaning of high rise windows
- Cleaning non vertical glass; atriums‚ ‘A’ frames‚ glass roofs
- Cleaning building facades‚ signs‚ coping‚ brickwork‚ concrete
- Pointing‚ re-pointing‚ rendering repairs
- Concrete Repairs
- High level dust removal